Wednesday 12 September 2012

So I finished my degree...

FINALLY! 


I've spent this summer 'holiday' studying for my final exams, as I couldn't take them during the normal examination period in June (long story). I'm still waiting on my grade, but I'm trying not to think about it too much for now.
My Uni

Now that I have some free time, I've decided to start writing a blog. One of the first questions I asked myself was - "why would anyone want to read what I have to say?".

The truth is, you have no reason to...BUT you've read this far, so you might as well continue :)

I'm writing a blog to talk type about things that I've got an interest in. I've completed a degree in Economics with Politics, I love sport (mainly basketball) and I DJ, so I feel there are a few things that I can post here from time to time that will cater to a variety of people.

Over the summer whilst I was going through hell studying I also discovered my interest in Foreign Exchange (Forex) trading. For those that do not know, here is a very (very) basic explanation:

1. Exchange rates change very regularly (who remembers when £1 used to get you $2 dollars?? It will only get you about $1.6 now)

2. If you are able to take advantage of these changes, you can make a substantial amount of money

I'm about to deposit money into my trading account, and I've set myself a target of earning 100 Pips a Week (the title of this blog). A pip is a technical term to describe small changes in currency pairs. So I'll be posting updates on my progress and giving information for people who want to get involved!

I'm also open to suggestions so if there is anything you would like to see, or if you have an opinion, do comment, I enjoy conversation!

To finish up, here's a video one my of my favourite artists, Ryan Leslie making one of his many amazing songs.

Have a blessed day!

Jr

twitter.com/jr_dot

No comments:

Post a Comment